Skoda Minotti is currently seeking a Tax Manager for our Tax Department.
The Tax Manager is responsible for the efficient, accurate, complete and timely preparation of all clients’ tax returns. and assists Partner, Principal and/or Senior Manager in making decisions on tax situations. Candidates should expect to develop a thorough understanding of all tax, audit and consulting services provided by the firm and link this understanding to potential client needs.
- Practice management
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary
- Participates actively in client meetings and tax planning efforts to assist the Auditing & Accounting department with larger clients
Education and Experience Required:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major required. Master’s degree in Taxation or equivalent experience
- Current and valid CPA license or equivalent required.
- Member in good standing with AICPA required
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.