Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing is currently assisting a client in their search for a Vice President of Construction in Cleveland, Ohio.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The primary function of this position is to positively and immediately impact the overall performance of Snavely Building Company’s construction projects. This role is being created to ensure a high performance standard while promoting a team atmosphere. The position reports to the President.
- Oversees all projects and ensures they are executed and completed in accordance with the goals of the projects
- Coordinates with pre-construction planning and design team
- Implements the phasing and construction plan developed by the owner/contractor
- Implements timelines and critical path scheduling for initial project start up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Construction Management or equivalent and commensurate combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of construction processes
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.