We are currently searching for an experienced Web Developer to join our team.
This job opportunity is within a company that prioritizes professional growth and will provide the proper candidate with the ability to gain meaningful professional marketing experience while working in both the internal marketing department of one of the fastest growing accounting, business and financial firms in the country, as well as part of a unique, rapidly-growing marketing agency. The position is an ideal fit for someone who has 2-3 years of Web Development experience. The Web Developer will also be responsible for troubleshooting issues, cross-browser testing and partnering with the content development team as needed. The qualified candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the creative aesthetic while implementing technically across a variety of platforms, as well as participate in project planning.
Education & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of experience in a developer role
- Experience in any or all of the following content management systems:
- Responsive web design frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Mobile frameworks (e.g. jQuery Mobile)
- Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop experience
- Take completed Photoshop designs and convert them to semantic HTML and CSS
- Set up 3rd party hosting platforms and manage DNS
- Develop multiple projects concurrently
- Deliver work in a fast-paced environment
- Build strong, collaborative working relationships
- Effective communication skills (oral and written) at all levels, time management and the ability to work positively under pressure
- Strong attention to detail