Skoda Minotti is currently searching for an entry-level Marketing Coordinator in our Mayfield office. We are only considering local candidates at this time.
The Marketing Coordinator position is an ideal fit for someone who wants to learn as much as they can in the essential areas of marketing, including: strategic planning, branding, website design and development, and inbound marketing. Ideal candidates are interested in stepping in and having an immediate impact on growing a business, want to have a voice on a knowledgeable and dedicated team of marketing professionals, and to build a career in an environment that bolsters professional growth for its employees.
- Contenting and distribution of multiple client E-newsletters
- Use of content management systems (CMS) to format site pages and update site content
- SEO keyword research
- Responsible for providing Account Supervisor with monthly website and e-newsletter analytics reports.
- Familiarity with email marketing. Having completed at least one email campaign for an organization in the past would be considered a plus.
- Ability to work with various email service provider platforms. MailChimp and Constant Contact a plus.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, email marketing software, and social media management tools is highly desirable.
This job has been posted by Skoda Minotti Professional Staffing. For more information or other open positions available through this group, please click here to leave a message. Or, contact us directly at 440-449-6800.