Like any other business, there’s an awful lot of competition out there for your nonprofit to attract new donations, recruit volunteers and generate wider recognition of your organization’s mission and initiatives. You might want to consider Google Ad Grants as a way to create a custom marketing strategy. Google Ad Grants can boost your visibility through the use of free AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool.
Here’s How it Works
If you qualify for Google Ad Grants, you’ll receive up to $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords advertising to promote your mission on Google search results pages. When people are searching for a nonprofit like yours, they will be able to find your message. The more often your ads appear next to Google search results, the more awareness of your nonprofit you will generate. You get to create a custom marketing strategy to promote your organization’s goals within the following parameters:
- Daily budget of $329
- Run only keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google search result pages
- Only run text ads that appear on Google search pages
- $2 maximum cost-per-click (CPC)
- Your nonprofit must hold current and valid charity status. Click here to check eligibility
- Apply for a Google for Nonprofits account
- Set up an AdWords account
- Choose the program that’s right for you; you’ll have options of how you want to manage your account:
- If you don’t have a lot of time, you can use AdWords Express to manage where and when your ads appear. However, keep in mind that your AdWords and AdWords Express accounts will share the same $10,000/month budget
- If you’d rather be hands-on, you can choose your own AdWords and use tools to create and target your campaigns
- Submit your account for review
There are additional resources you can utilize to optimize your account, such as using a keyword planner, analytics and conversion tracking. Click here for helpful resources and to get the most from your Google Ad Grants program.
Want to get the most out of your Google Ad Grants campaign? Contact http://marketing.skodaminotti.com/ for assistance with account setup, optimization and maintenance. You can also contact Bob Goricki at 440-449-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.