Tax Analyst Job Description:
- Prepare and file international tax compliance forms and disclosures within the US federal income tax return, such as forms 5471, 8858, 1118, etc.. including calculations of Subpart F, foreign E&P, foreign tax credit and Section 987 within the required time limit established by the taxing authority.
- Assist as needed in the preparation and filing of foreign, federal, state and local income tax returns, and property tax returns within the required time limit established by the taxing authority.
- Assist in the accounting for income taxes including calculations of current and deferred income tax expense, valuation allowances, FIN 48 documentation, etc..
- Coordinate VAT/GST compliance as necessary.
- Prepare responses to IRS audit requests.
- Reconcile tax accounts and maintain tax calendars, permanent files, etc..
- Annual Operating Plan
- Cost Savings
- Inventory and field sales
Tax Analyst Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-4 years public and or corporate tax accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Previous experience with the tax preparation software (In Source)
- Familiarity with Oracle and Hyperion is a plus
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office proficiency, primarily in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, military status, sexual orientation or an other classification protected by Federal, state or local law.