Job Opening Title: Controller
Reports to: Company President
Summary of Responsibilities:
Supervise all aspects of finance, accounting and payroll.
About the company: Middle-market, privately-held manufacturer with operations in the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Overall responsibility for Accounting, Finance and Tax
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of historical financial information and forecasts (results of Operations/ Balance Sheet/ Cash Flows)
- Lean Accounting Implementation
- Coordination of annual budgeting and long-range strategic planning
- Maintaining control of company financial resources and safeguarding of company assets
- Cash and working capital management
- Ensuring compliance with lender/debt agreements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to assist management in identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- 10 years of experience in multi-national, manufacturing environment
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Successful career in accounting showing advancements in responsibilities
- A proven initiator, innovator and influencer who can drive change, improve processes, and provide sound solutions to complex and routine business issues.
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.