Click the links below for more information on each topic.
Recent Employee Benefit Plan Developments
- Electronic Filing of Form 5500s now required
- Additional changes to 2009 Form 5500
- Fee disclosures
- 403(b) plans
- Deadline extended for certain retirement plan amendments
- EBSA's 2010 priorities
- DOL withdraws final investment advice regulations
- PBGC flat-rate increase
Accounting, Auditing and Reporting Update
- FASB Interpretation No. 48, Accounting for Uncertainty in Income Taxes—an interpretation of FASB Statement No. 109 [FASB ASC 740 and 805]
- FASB Statement No. 165, Subsequent Events [FASB ASC 855]
- FASB Accounting Standards Codification
- SAS No. 115, Communicating internal control related matters identified in an audit
For more information on employee benefit plan audits, please leave a comment below, or contact Dani Gisondo at 440-449-6800.