Skoda Minotti and CLS Facility Services are inviting local building owners to join them on Friday, February 11, 2011 to learn more about the energy efficient tax deduction and receive an estimate of possible individual tax savings.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Potential energy cost savings for buildings larger than 20,000 ft2
- General lighting knowledge
- Government regulations on mandatory phase-outs of non-energy-efficient lighting
- Lighting product replacement schedules
- Lighting product upgrades
- Potential rebates from local utility companies
For more information on the seminar, please visit: http://www.skodaminotti.com/resources/energyefficienttaxdeductionseminar.html
For additional questions, please contact Jonathan Ebenstein at Skoda Minotti by calling 440.449.6800.