CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, is pleased to announce the acquisition of information technology firm Computer Troubleshooters Independence. The acquisition increases the size and capabilities of Skoda Minotti’s rapidly growing Information Technology Services Group.
Computer Troubleshooters’ staff complements Skoda Minotti’s existing service offerings with a wide range of information technology capabilities and expertise, including:
- Managed Services
- VoIP: Internet Phone Service
- Mobility Solutions: PDA’s & Smartphones
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing (SaaS)
- Hardware Support, Troubleshooting and Repair
- Software Installation and Support
- Software Troubleshooting
- Hardware Upgrades
- Internet and Email Setup and Assistance
- Virus Protection and Internet Security
- Custom Software Development
- Regular Cleaning and Maintenance
- Independent Advice and Consulting
Leading the integration process for the acquisition from Computer Troubleshooters is:
Brian Rosenfelt, CPA – Rosenfelt will serve as a senior manager in the Skoda Minotti Technology Partners. Prior to joining the firm, he founded Computer Troubleshooters Independence in January 2004, after a successful career as a Controller, CFO and Operations Executive in various industries. Rosenfelt holds an active CPA certificate, is a Microsoft Registered Partner, and he holds the FtOCC (Fonality Trixbox Open Communication Certification) from Fonality.
Tom Suhadolnik, J.D. – Suhadolnik will serve as an engineer in the Skoda Minotti Technology Partners . Prior to joining Computer Troubleshooters Independence, he was the founder and president of Suhadolnik & Associates, LLC, a management consultancy with a focus on solving complex business problems using technology.
About Skoda Minotti Technology Partners
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is a full-service information technology and telecommunications firm. Founded in 2004, as a niche group within Skoda Minotti, the Technology Partners group provides IT assessments, managed services, backup and disaster recovery, network solutions, cloud solutions, hardware and software sales, ERP and CRM, security and compliance, telecom and online marketing solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and local municipalities.
For more information on Skoda Minotti Technology Partners contact Jim Sacher, managing partner, at 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, business valuations, financial services, information technology, litigation advisory, strategic marketing, professional staffing, small business services and telecom solutions. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
- Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
- Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
- Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
- Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
- Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
- Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
- INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms