CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm with offices in Cleveland and Akron, has been named a recipient of the 2011 Leading EDGE Award. Presented by Crain’s Cleveland Business and The Entrepreneur’s EDGE, this award recognizes companies that have consistently generated value to the Northeast Ohio economy over the past three years.
Uniquely positioned to provide business and financial advisory services to companies of differing sizes and industries throughout Northeast Ohio and beyond, Skoda Minotti was joined by 12 clients on this year’s winning list.
“We’re pleased to be a member of the Northeast Ohio business community,” said Skoda Minotti chairman, Greg Skoda. “And we are pleased to see so many of our clients join us on this list as they continue making a positive impact in the region.”
A company’s value is computed using an equation that adds EBIT (earnings before interest and taxes) to total cash equivalent compensation for all of the company’s employees working in the Northeast Ohio region. Companies must have sales revenue between $1 million and $750 million and must export some of their goods or services outside the 17 counties included in this region.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms