January 17, 2013 – CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA business and financial advisory firm, is proud to announce that Joseph Yusz, CPA and manager of business valuation and litigation advisory services, recently earned the Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA) designation, which allows him to perform business valuations as a service to both the consulting community and users of services.
The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) supports the users of business and intangible asset valuation services and financial forensic services, including damages determinations of all kinds and fraud detection and prevention, by training and certifying financial professionals in these disciplines.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, financial services, information technology, strategic marketing, professional staffing, small business services, telecom solutions and valuation and litigation advisory. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
- Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
- Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for
top talent in Northeast Ohio
Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging
companies in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
- Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
- Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
- INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms