November 28, 2011 – CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, is proud to announce that Michael Trabert, CPA, CVA, CMAP, CEPA recently earned the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) designation, after completing the Institute’s intensive CEPA program. With this designation, Trabert joins an exclusive group of business advisors worldwide who have received this credential.
Leading Skoda Minotti’s Exit Planning Services Group, Trabert helps clients by creating a comprehensive, custom-tailored plan to help business-owners successfully exit their privately-held business and accomplish their personal and financial goals.
The CEPA program was specifically designed for business advisors who work closely with owners of privately-held companies. To receive the CEPA designation, Trabert completed a rigorous five day program that involved approximately 100 hours of pre-course study, 33 hours of class room instruction, and successful completion of a 3.5 hour proctored examination.
For more information on Skoda Minotti’s exit planning services, call 440-449-6800 or visit www.skodaminotti.com.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms