CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti is pleased to announce the launch of its fourth annual survey of the Northeast Ohio real estate and construction industries. The goal of the survey is to provide professionals in the real estate and construction industries in Northeast Ohio with invaluable insight into their industries.
“We received record participation in our 2010 survey and are looking to improve on that number once again in 2011,” said Roger Gingerich, CPA/ABV, CVA, partner-in-charge of Skoda Minotti’s Real Estate and Construction industry group.
To complete the real estate or the construction survey or to view last year’s survey results, visit http://www.skodaminotti.com/survey.html.
One out of every 20 survey participants will be randomly selected to receive a $50 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods.
Contact Bob Goricki at email@example.com or 440-449-6800 with any questions related to the survey.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms