Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest and Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States and awarded the North Coast 99 as one of the best places to work in the Northeast Ohio. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and "Delivering on the Promise."
We are currently assisting our client in their search for a Bookkeeper.
- The Bookkeeper will take the lead on processing both A/P, A/R and provide general office support.
- Full cycle accounts payable including attaching purchase orders to invoices, inputting invoices, check runs and communicating with vendor.
- Applying cash receipts.
- Light collections.
- Investigates and resolves customer discrepancies.
- Assist in the monthly balancing of accounts payable to the general ledger.
- Actively participate in month-end and year-end closings.
- Provide backup to the order entry process.
- Wide range of administrative duties to support management team as directed.
Education & Experience Required:
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- At least 4 years experience with some combination of general accounting, accounts receivable and or accounts payable experience.
- Detail oriented and must be able to complete basic analysis and interpret data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working understanding of the basics of accounting, reconciliations and other accounting / finance functions.
- Excellent work habits and a great attitude are a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel / Word / Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently is a must.
Interested in this position? Contact our Professional Staffing Group at 440-605-7227.