Summary of Responsibilities:
- To assist managing the business through the control and proper recording and reconciliation of financial transactions, evaluating and instituting of sound internal controls and maintaining accurate financial records to support the company’s financial reporting, document and ensure compliance with company policy and procedures.
About the company:
- Our client is a dynamic and fast-paced private manufacturer based in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Business analysis supporting operations- billing, accounts receivable, purchasing, planning, manufacturing, including sales/revenue and other opporation and capital expense analysis.
- Assist in the ongoing general accounting and reporting for divisional operations, including: month-end closings and consolidations.
- Budget preparation and comparative analysis with actual
- Interface with manufacturing operations
- Coordination with corporate purchasing, receiving, A/P, A/R and general accounting.
- Special projects.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of five (5) years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA and/or CFA designation a plus
- Conversions processes/ leasing are a plus
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.