Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of the Company’s accounting principles, practices, and procedures, to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Prepare month end journal entries
- Prepare financial statements
- Manage cost accounting activities
- Handle year-end audit preparation and support budget forecast activities
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must have 5 years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting; CPA preferred
- Cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- PC literate with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Access
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
For more information on this manufacturing job in Cleveland, or any of our other professional staffing services, please contact Heidi Hoyt at 440-605-7227, or click here: Professional Staffing Group.