Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States and awarded the North Coast 99 as one of the best places to work in the Northeast Ohio. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and "Delivering on the Promise"
We are currently in search of a part-time Bookkeeper for our client.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Enter all company related date in to QuickBooks daily.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Enter and prepare payroll
- Prepare appropriate payroll report/deposits
- Other related functions as necessary
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Two years of college accounting (associates degree) preferred, with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; able to get along well with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexible.
- Ability to operate independently and “self-manage” projects.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.