Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States, and awarded the North Coast 99 as one of the best places to work in the Northeast Ohio. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and "Delivering on the Promise".
We are currently in search of a Pricing Manager for our Cleveland, OH based client. In this role, you will report to the Vice President of Sales and Branch Operations and will be responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of pricing strategies for the business. The position requires a blend of strategic, cross-functional sales, marketing, procurement and financial analytical skills/experience to define pricing strategies, structure, and policies across the organization.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, and purchasing management to explore and develop pricing solutions.
- Manage pricing execution, including data integrity and consistency.
- Take initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margins.
- Review and approve pricing requests.
- Take ownership of process improvements and drive to successful implementation
- Ongoing review and evaluation of pricing.
- Participate in formal and informal training related to various aspects of pricing and margin to all applicable personnel.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Master’s or advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of intensive pricing analytics experience.
- Strong background in pricing structures and techniques.
- Price elasticity modeling and sensitivity analysis.
- Experience with development of price pilots and implementation of pricing strategies.
- Strategic thinking skills with strong business analytic skill sets, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access, AS400 query or equivalent database skills.
- JD Edwards experience a plus.
- Experience building price models factoring both internal and external variables.
- Aftermarket automotive parts industry knowledge preferred.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, especially in regards to ensuring accurate customer pricing.
- Exceptional leadership skills with an ability to teach and help others professionally.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while setting priorities, managing a diversity of job responsibilities with effective organizational skills, and working within deadlines.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.