Title: Accounting Manager (Temp to Hire)
Reports to: Controller
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting, accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reports.
- Supervise accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger activities; work in process and checking of procedures to ensure adherence to sound accounting practices and timely month end and year end reporting.
- Provide training to new and existing staff
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Assist Controller in the daily banking requirements and ensure the monthly and quarterly bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining control of company financial resources and safeguarding of company assets
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- 4-8 years of experience in multi-national, manufacturing environment
- Bachelors in Accounting or Business/ CPA preferred
- Experience with Solomon Accounting System or other SQL- based enterprise systems
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.