Reports to: Director of Corporate Controllers Group
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally preparing information for the Board of Directors Book of actuals, projections, budgets and Strategic Planning.
About the company:
- Our client is a publicly traded real estate company engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and residential real estate and land throughout the United States.
- Prepare/ review ad hoc requests for upper management.
- Review/analyze and occasionally prepare information for quarterly reporting of Supplimental Package filed with the SEC; and review/verify information included in the Earnings Releases that accompany the filings.
- Review of the consolidation, reporting and analysis of assigned SBU for Budgets and SPLAN updates.
- Review/analyze and occasionally prepare information for the Annual Report; and review/analyze compiled information for rating agency updates.
- Day to day interaction with the Strategic Business Units (may include but not limited to providing guidance on transactions, processes and/or reporting, timing of information.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Must have 4 to 5 years of public accounting experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- CPA is preferred
- Prior supervisory experience
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.