Job Opening Title: Financial Systems Analyst
Summary of Responsibilities: Assist with creating, designing, developing, and maintaining various Hyperion (HFM) applications supporting external financial reporting and consolidation as well as internal management reporting.
About the company: Our client is a privately-held, global leader in aluminum rolled products and extrusions, alluminum recycling and specification alloy production.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of data maps from Business Segment GL systems into Hyperion Financial Management.
- Write and maintain web forms and financial reports in Hyperion Financial Management or Hyperion Financial Reports.
- Understand financial consolidations accounting, including complex intercompany activity, eliminations, and foreign currency translation.
- Support and provide Project Management deliverables for Testing, Training and Support phases.
- Interact with technical resources to translate functional requirements into technology solutions; have basic understanding of the technology framework supporting the product.
- Possess strong financial acumen to develop and track budgets; develop appropriate mechanisms to understand when numbers are not tracking to budget and take corrective action.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or Accounting preferred.
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Enterprise Administration experience.
- Experience designing/developing Hyperion Reports a plus.
- Accounting/ Finance experience in the areas of consolidation and planning desired.
- Some travel is required for this position (15%).
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.