Reports to: Accounting Supervisor
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prepare information for the Board of Directors Book (Bottom Line Book) for actuals, projections, budgets and Strategic Plans
About the company:
- Our client is a publicly traded real estate company engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and residential real estate and land across the United States.
- Preparation of information for quarterly reporting of the Supplemental Package filed with the SEC.
- Review/verify information included in teh Earnings Releases that accompany the filings.
- Prepare ad hoc requests for upper management
- Assist in the consolidation and reporting of assigned SBU for Budgets, Projections and Strategic Plan updates.
- Preparation of information for the Annual Report; and compile information for rating agency updates.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum of two years public accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or MBA preferred.
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.