We are currently in search of a Bookkeeper for a Non-Profit client. This is a part-time position (21 hours/week)
Job summary: Responsible for preparing client financial statements, monthly sales tax and payroll reports, quarterly payroll reports, and other associated bookkeeping services using QuickBooks.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Prepare/input appropriate journal entries.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepare appropriate client sales tax reports using client data.
- Prepare client payroll
- Prepare appropriatepayroll report/deposits
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Two years of college accounting (associates degree) with at least five years experience (non-profit experience a plus).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and administrative skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; able to get along well with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexible.
- Ability to operate independently and “self-manage” projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
For more information on the Paraprofessional position, please contact Heidi Hoyt at 440-605-7227, or click here: Cleveland Bookkeeper Job Posting.