Job Opening Title: Senior Corporate Accountant
Position Summary: Prepare monthly financial reporting, and quarterly and annual preparation for external reporting requirements, including assistance and coordination with external auditors.
- Prepare initial formats of quarterly press release, 10-Q, annual report, 401K statements and other required filings, and assists with final documents.
- Assists in quarterly and year-end audit process.
- Prepares and analyzes financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles for the consolidated company.
- Prepares financial statements and monthly corporate schedules to confirm accuracy to the trial balance.
- Assists in annual audit proceedings by coordinating and preparing materials and other needs of external auditors and securities counsel.
- Maintains a professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus.
- Minimum of three to five years public accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Previous property accounting experience in a real estate environment preferred but not required.
The Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate , in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.