Job Opening Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Reports to: Audit Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for determining the direction and scope of financial/operation audits and assist in the preparation of planning memorandums and audit programs.
- Verify compliance with Company Policies
- Prepare audit work papers indicating tests performed in conformance with the IIA Audit Standards.
- Section 404 internal control documentation and testing
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
- Document applicable systems and control processes.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of audit experience or 8 years of accounting experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley legislation
- ISA, CPA, CIA or other industry related designations.
- Knowledge of SAP
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.