CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, with offices in Cleveland and Akron, has recently received federal and state recognition for demonstrating leadership and policies that support employee participation in the National Guard and Reserve. Doug Lundblad, client network engineer in Skoda Minotti’s Technology Services Group, serves as First Sergeant for Company B, 1st- 145th Armor Regiment of the Ohio Army National Guard.
On a national level, the firm has been awarded the Patriot Award by the National Guard Bureau and the Employer Support of The Guard and Reserve (ESGR). Additionally, Skoda Minotti was recognized on the state level by Ohio General Adjutant, General Wayat, who presented Skoda Minotti with a commemorative coin in recognition of its support.
“I appreciate the support that Skoda Minotti has given to me and my family while I was deployed in 2008 to the Sinai Peninsula, Multinational Force Peace and Observer Mission, and for supporting my continuing career in the Ohio National Guard,” says Lundblad. “Employers play a huge role in the Army National Guard so I am pleased to recognize Skoda Minotti for this.”
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms