CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti is pleased to announce one new hire to its Small Business Services Group:
Alexandra Goodrich – Goodrich joins the firm as paraprofessional in Skoda Minotti’s Small Business Services Group. In this role, she will provide outsourced bookkeeping support for the Kidney Foundation and Epilepsy Association in Cleveland, Ohio. Goodrich also currently works as bookkeeper for the Lake Humane Society.
Skoda Minotti’s Small Business Services Group assists small- to mid-size organizations that lack the expertise and the time to manage their financial data in an accurate and organized manner, assisting them in the areas of accurate cash flow reporting, accounting system upgrades, resolving IRS notices, tax reporting, software selection, Quickbooks training, hardware selection and network support and more.
For more information on Cleveland bookkeeping services and the rest of our Small Business Services Group, please contact Deb Herr by calling 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
- Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
- Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
- Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
- Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
- Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
- Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
- INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms