CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti Technology Services Group has successfully fulfilled the requirements to become a 3CX Certified Partner. Earning this qualification validates the group's ability to offer the highest level of support for new and existing users of the 3CX phone system.
The 3CX phone system is an Internet Protocol (IP) Private branch exchange (PBX) system. An IP PBX is a business telephone system designed to deliver voice or video over a data network and interoperate with the normal Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
“Working with 3CX enables our Technology Services Group to offer a highly functioning IP PBX to businesses at a very affordable price,” says Technology Services Group Principal, Brian Rosenfelt, CPA. “And, because it’s web-based, it’s incredibly scalable and easy to manage.”
3CX is an international developer of telecommunications software. It is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and is backed by an experienced management and development team. The company is focused on the Windows IP PBX market with its innovative 3CX Phone System for Windows, which has been developed specifically for the SMB market. For more information visit: www.3cx.com.
For more information on Skoda Minotti’s IT and telecom services, call 440.449.6800.
About Skoda Minotti Technology Partners
Skoda Minotti Technology Partners is a full-service information technology and telecommunications firm. Founded in 2004, as a niche group within Skoda Minotti, the Technology Partners group provides IT assessments, managed services, backup and disaster recovery, network solutions, cloud solutions, hardware and software sales, ERP and CRM, security and compliance, telecom and online marketing solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and local municipalities.
For more information on Skoda Minotti Technology Partners contact Jim Sacher, managing partner, at 440-449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, business valuations, financial services, information technology, litigation advisory, strategic marketing, professional staffing, small business services and telecom solutions. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms