September 1, 2011 – CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, announced today that it has been named a NorthCoast 99 award winner for the sixth consecutive year. Selected by the Employer’s Resource Council (ERC), Skoda Minotti is one of 99 winners that are being honored for their excellence in attracting, motivating and retaining top performers.
“We are proud to have created the type of environment for our employees that has been recognized by this prestigious award for six consecutive years,” said Skoda Minotti chairman, Greg Skoda. “This environment allows us to provide our clients with an unparalleled level of service.”
Since 1999, hundreds of organizations have been nominated and applied for the NorthCoast 99 award, and the program has recognized nearly 400 organizations.
“Congratulations to all of this year’s winners for leading by example,” said ERC President, Pat Perry. “NorthCoast 99 organizations have re-defined the Northeast Ohio workplace in good and tough times. They have crafted a strategy and put initiatives in place designed to compete locally, nationally and globally through top performer attraction and retention. This strategy is smart and in the long run will pay incredible dividends.”
ERC is one of Ohio’s leading organizations dedicated to HR, workplace programs and practices, training, health insurance and consulting.
To learn more about career opportunities at Skoda Minotti, visit www.skodaminotti.com/careers.html.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms