April 13, 2011 – CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm with offices in Cleveland and Akron, is pleased to announce that Robert D. Coode has been appointed to the Lake Health Foundation Board of Trustees.
Lake Health Foundation is the philanthropic affiliate of Lake Health. On behalf of the health system, the Foundation accepts contributions of cash and appreciated property. Donations are used to enhance patient care, including the support of projects that improve the facility, advance technology, and expand programs. Support in the form of donations contribute to Lake Health’s ability to fulfill the health care needs of the community. Lake Health delivers progressive, compassionate health care through 15 state-of-the-art facilities staffed by more than 500 physicians and 2,700 health care professionals.
Coode, a member of Skoda Minotti’s Financial Services Group, provides financial advisory services for individuals, families and businesses. To learn more about the Financial Services Group at Skoda Minotti, visit http://skodaminotti.com/services/financial services.html, or contact Robert Coode at (440) 449-6800.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms