Join area business professionals at the Skoda Minotti office as we continue our monthly audio book discussion with the help of David B. Rust, President of Audio Group, A business audio book club for time-starved people.
October’s Featured Audio Book: The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, by T Harv Eker
- Date: October 4, 2011
- Time: 7:30-9:00 a.m. – A light breakfast will be provided
- Location: Skoda Minotti Office, Mayfield Village, Ohio
- Cost: $45 per session
- Meeting Facilitator: David B. Rust, Audio Group President
How it works:
- Register for the meeting by September 16.
- You will receive, in the mail, an audio book and discussion questions that will be used in the October meeting.
- Listen to the book while driving, working out or relaxing at home. Take some time to think through the discussion questions before the meeting.
- Show up at the Skoda Minotti office, ready to network with like-minded professionals, to discuss the book and to take away meaningful ideas and lessons of ways you can improve your business.
- Leave the October meeting with a copy of the next audio book, if you wish to register to attend the next meeting.
Who Should Attend
Small business owners, Professionals, Salespeople, Mid-level managers
About the Book
Eker, a multimillionaire, teaches us how to become rich. He believes thoughts lead to feelings, which lead to actions, which lead to results, and hence the key to attaining great wealth begins with thinking–like rich people do. He offers new ways of thinking and acting that will lead to new and different results, and he tells us, "Success is a learnable skill. You can learn to succeed at anything." The book emphasizes Eker’s 17 principles for amassing wealth, which include: rich people believe that they create their life, while poor people believe "life happens to me." Rich people focus on opportunities, while poor people focus on obstacles. Rich people act in spite of fear, while poor people let fear stop them. Rich people constantly learn and grow, while poor people think they know enough. This is an obvious infomercial for the author’s training seminars; however, although many may not agree with all of Eker’s ideas, his book offers thought-provoking advice and valuable insight.
About Audio Group
- A business audio book is sent four weeks before a group meeting takes place.
- Members listen to the book while driving, working out, or just relaxing at home.
- Members attend a group meeting with a trained facilitator to discuss the book of the month and to network with like-minded professionals.
- Business lessons, ideas, and issues are shared at the group meeting.
- Participants leave with a specific idea from the meeting that they can implement in their businesses.
For questions, please contact David Rust of Audio Group at 440.591.5111, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Anna Marie Ricciardi at Skoda Minotti by calling 440.449.6800.