We are currently searching for a CRM Specialist to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will bring a positive, can do attitude to work each day. They should also have the ability to work independently, adjust to change and updates, and recommend enhancements to the system and process.
- Personally enter high volumes of data in to CRM
- Ensure projects are completed timely and accurately
- Conducts research through various internet tools as necessary
- Train and assist professionals in the firm to ensure highest quality of data
- Prepares, proofs and edits correspondence, reports and presentations
- Provides friendly, quality and high level customer service
- Works effectively with the entire team in a professional environment
- Interact with firm professionals of all levels and departments
- Utilizes computerized data entry equipment and various word processing, spreadsheet and file maintenance programs to enter, store and/or retrieve information as requested or otherwise necessary, and summarizes data in preparation of standardized reports
- Ability to pull system reports, format in Excel, review for quality and analyze content
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Previous CRM experience required, CRM Dynamic preferred.
- Ability to manage priorities, workload projects and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Intermediate to advanced computer abilities including Excel, PowerPoint, Hoovers, Google and LinkedIn.
- Meticulous attention to detail and process driven.
- Impeccable organization, decision making and analytical skills.
Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, Accounting Today, and Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States; and awarded by NorthCoast 99 for being “One of the best places to work in Northeast Ohio.” The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and “Delivering on the Promise.”