We are currently searching for a Marketing Specialist to join our team. We are only considering local candidates at this time.
This job opportunity is within a company that prioritizes professional growth and will provide the proper candidate with the ability to gain meaningful professional marketing experience while working in both the internal marketing department of one of the fastest growing accounting, business and financial firms in the country, as well as part of a unique, rapidly-growing marketing agency. The position is an ideal fit for someone who wants to learn as much as they can in the essential areas of marketing, including: strategic planning, branding, website design and development, and inbound marketing. Ideal candidates are interested in stepping in and having an immediate impact on growing a business, want to have a voice on a knowledgeable and dedicated team of marketing professionals, and are to build a career in an environment that bolsters professional growth for its employees.
- Contenting and distribution of multiple client E-newsletters
- Use of content management systems (CMS) to format site pages and update site content
- SEO keyword research
- Responsible for providing Account Supervisor with monthly website and e-newsletter analytics reports.
- Some article sourcing for various clients as specific to their industry
- Maintain and update e-mail databases as needed.
- Set up of new clients into the firm’s billing and project management system software
- Update project tracking software
- Draft and post social media updates on behalf of the firm and the agency’s clients
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is mandatory with a focus on marketing, writing, or digital content creation.
- Familiarity with email marketing required, inbound marketing to be considered a plus.
- Ability to work with various email service provider platforms. MailChimp and Constant Contact a plus.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, email marketing software, and social media management tools is highly desirable.
- Understanding and familiarity with basic SEO principles and strategies a plus.
- Understanding and working knowledge with social networks and social media best practices on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+
- Experience and understanding of Content Management Systems. Candidates with knowledge and experience with Expression Engine, WordPress or Drupal a plus
- Ability to recognize, write and/or edit outstanding, compelling marketing copy.
- Ability to identify actual priorities and productively complete them along with fortitude to be able to skillfully say “no” to things that are not aligned with your business priorities.