December 20, 2011 – CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, is pleased to announce that Michael Trabert, CPA, CVA, CMAP, a partner with Skoda Minotti’s Transaction Advisory Services Group has recently earned the Chartered Merger & Acquisition Professional (CMAP) credential, awarded by the Middle Market Investment Banking Association (MMIBA) and endorsed by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA).
MMIBA is an organization established to service the small- to middle-market investment banking community. The Association’s seeks to provide education to enhance the knowledge, efficiencies and access to resources for those individuals providing merger and acquisition services, and to help such individuals more effectively promote themselves and their specialized expertise through its credential and affiliation with a high-profile and highly respected group of industry professionals.
Skoda Minotti’s Transaction Advisory Services Group consists of full-time, dedicated professionals with decades of transactional experience. The team of Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Valuation Analysts (CVA), Chartered Merger and Acquisition Professionals (CMAP) and Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) has participated in hundreds of transactions, and has been able to achieve significant results for clients.
For more information on Skoda Minotti’s Transaction Advisory Services Group, contact Michael Trabert, CPA, CVA, CMAP by calling 440.449.6800 or visit www.skodaminotti.com.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms