CLEVELAND – Skoda Minotti, a CPA, business and financial advisory firm, has once again been named a World Class Customer Service award winner, as presented by Smart Business Magazine. With this year’s award, Skoda Minotti became one of only four companies to have won this award in each of the five years since its inception.
“At Skoda Minotti, a key component of our firm’s vision is to create a culture of continually improving client service,” says Skoda Minotti partner, Mike Trabert, CPA. “This is something we work on every day so that our employees are continually raising the bar and providing exceptional solutions for all of our clients’ needs.”
As part of Skoda Minotti’s client service approach, the firm does not limit itself to dealing with only accounting issues for its clients. The firm’s culture empowers employees to seek solutions for their clients in any aspect of their business. And, even though the firm’s core business started with accounting and tax services, Skoda Minotti has grown its practice to include additional service offerings for its clients, including: strategic planning, litigation advisory, information technology, financial planning and services, professional staffing and strategic marketing.
The World Class Customer Service awards honor companies for their superior customer service in the areas of customer service philosophy, systems, promises and culture. The program serves to raise awareness of the importance of customer service in the business world, recognize organizations that demonstrate exceptional customer service and share best practices in customer service from those that do it best.
For more information on Skoda Minotti, please call 440.449.6800 or visit www.skodaminotti.com.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance. The Alliance offers its vast resources and technical expertise to clients through over 200 firms and 360 locations across the United States and 621 firms in 107 countries globally.
• Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
• Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
• Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
• Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed accounting firms
• Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
• Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for top talent in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time – NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging companies in Northeast Ohio
• Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
• Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
• Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community WorldService winner
• INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms