Join area business professionals at the Skoda Minotti office as we continue our monthly audio book discussion with the help of David B. Rust, President of Audio Group, A business audio book club for time-starved people.
September's featured audio book: The 4-hour Workweek – by Timothy Ferriss
Date: September 6, 2011
Time: 7:30-9:00 a.m. – A light breakfast will be provided
Location: Skoda Minotti Office, Mayfield Village, Ohio
Cost: $45 per session
Meeting Facilitator: David B. Rust, Audio Group President, Biography
Registration link: http://sept6audiogroupmeeting.eventbrite.com/
How it works:
- Register for the September meeting by August 16.
- You will receive, in the mail, an audio book and discussion questions that will be used in the September meeting.
- Listen to the book while driving, working out or relaxing at home. Take some time to think through the discussion questions before the September meeting.
- Show up on September 6th at the Skoda Minotti office, ready to network with like-minded professionals, to discuss the book and to take away meaningful ideas and lessons of ways you can improve your business.
- Leave the September meeting with a copy of the October audio book, if you wish to register to attend the next meeting.
Who Should Attend
Small business owners, Professionals, Salespeople, Mid-level managers
About the Book
Tim Ferriss is an extraordinary young man on a mission. The twenty-eight-year-old serial vagabond and successful entrepreneur has been teaching a wildly popular course
at Princeton University for the past four years–a how-to and why-to guide to throwing out the old tools and methods for success (balancing life and work, retiring well, having a great nest egg) and replacing them with a whole new way of living. Readers can lead a rich life by working only four hours a week, freeing up the rest of their time to spend it living the lives they want.
About Audio Group
- A business audio book is sent four weeks before a group meeting takes place.
- Members listen to the book while driving, working out, or just relaxing at home.
- Members attend a group meeting with a trained facilitator to discuss the book of the month and to network with like-minded professionals.
- Business lessons, ideas, and issues are shared at the group meeting.
- Participants leave with a specific idea from the meeting that they can implement in their businesses.
For questions, please contact David Rust of Audio Group at 440.591.5111, email@example.com, or Anna Marie Ricciardi at Skoda Minotti by calling 440.449.6800.